We know just how important your hairstyle is to you so here are some tips to keep your hair in keeping with your face.
1. Keep proportion with fuller styles for larger heads and shorter styles for smaller heads.
2. Off-centre styles will divert attention from a larger nose, and fuller sides conceal larger ears.
3. Round faces need short sides and a high top to divert attention away from the roundness of the face.
4. Square faces need well trimmed sides and a higher top to elongate the face.
5. Oval faces are the most versatile with almost any style working well.